Availability in stores
Total goods: 21
Displayed 18 from 21
Affordable price. The company provides an opportunity for everyone to buy sleeping products at reasonable prices. In individual approach to each customer from the smallest age, in the opportunity to find a mattress in accordance with one's body parameters. Professional approach to the subject of health. In the variety of features and properties for a full and healthy sleep. In mattress components - firmness which is easily defined depending on body parameters of a sleeper; block of springs, fillers, mattress covers and protectors. In the guaranteed quality - each type undergoes up to 50 cycles of testing which equals to 30 years of regular use. High-quality and long lasting certified materials, natural composition, fine orthopedic properties; moisture resistant; air resistant; hypoallergic; prevents development of fungi, mold, acari and other microorganisms.
1. Calculate the size of the sleeping area. Sleeping area is the place for the mattress. The correct length of the sleeping area is calculated as follows: it shall be 15-20 cm longer than the tallest family member. In order to define the breadth of the sleeping area, you should lie down with hands and fingers crossed on the breast. The same position shall be taken by your partner. You should not feel squashed or touch each other with your elbows.
2. Mattress height defines the beauty and the cosiness of the sleeping area:
-up to 14cm is suitable for children and as an additional underlayer, for example, on a sofa. On its own, this kind of mattress will not be able to fulfill its original function and will sag down at showlders and hips areas. Moreover, the wooden base will be felt.
- 14-16cm is the minimum height of a springless mattress for an adult;
- 19-23cm is standard size with springs that provide proper level of support;
- 24-40cm are luxury patterns with upgraded features.
3. Define firmness, as well as maximum load on the mattress. There are two parameters to be considered: the height and the weight of a person to be lying on the mattress.
4. You should bear in mind that your favourite positions during sleeping may just as well influence the selection of a mattress. Hence, the next step is to choose a mattress based on the following types: Spring or springless mattress.
5. Mattress can be double-sided (when it needs to be turned over once a year and you can sleep on its other side, too), one-sided (when it does not need to be turned over and you can use just one side), multiple-sided (when each side of the mattress has different level of firmness), split tension sides (are available only for double beds, where each partner prefers different level of firmness).
6. To select a filling material for the mattress, natural or artificial. Many materials possess unique features. For example, there can be a filler with memory effect or those that preserve comfortable microclimate during the whole night.
7. Mattress cover can be removable or non-removable. Both mattress cover and mattress protector shall be made of thick but pleasant cotton material, for example, jacquard.
8. To select the type and the price of the mattress.